Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why would somebody else's name show up under my address in a reverse address lookup?

it is someone that i know, so that scares me|||I use the "good" person-finder services - the ones you have to pay for - and even those can be wildly inaccurate. Nothing to worry about. If you are concerned, order a free credit report and sign up for a credit monitoring service.|||Those systems are not very good. Has that person ever lived there? They could have used your address for some form and didn't want to use their own. You should call them and ask them what the deal is, but it may just be a mistake on the systems part.





It shows my ex as living at my address and we haven't been together in over 20 years and never lived together in this state. (He hasn't lived in this state in about 35 years)|||They probably put your address on their tax return or something to that effect.|||sombody put wrong address down

No comments:

Post a Comment