Friday, January 20, 2012

Are reverse lookup for cell phones possible?

Last night, my 11 year old cousin took my cell phone without my knowledge and stupidly posted my number in an online chat-room to some creep she was talking to. She freaked out and finally told me when he threatened to look up my name and address. A few minutes after she told me, he called my phone and tried to prank me, stating he knew my area code and he lived close by. Honestly, I'm a little worried. Can someone really find out your name and address just from having your cell phone number?Are reverse lookup for cell phones possible?
Hi, yes unfortunately this is true, but he may not have the ability to find out where to obtain this information, when someone is trying to find out who a phone number belongs to, this not a really a unlisted phone number look up, it is more of a cell number trace service, within this service they have cell phone listings.



One of these places is call the reverse phone detective, I will give you link so you can see in a minute. This service does a reverse cell lookup and will give you the information, and sometimes the address of the caller. More than likely people who threaten are just talking however.



What I would suggest, honestly, is to buy a GoPhone and allow your daughter to use that and use prepaid minutes. This way there is no possible way someone could find a cell phone number that belonged to you or your daughter by doing a reverse cell phone number search.



I really hope this helps. Below I listed a site I maintain that shows you how this process works. It really does pay to be informed. With technology changing so fast, it is sometimes hard to keep abreast of what is changing in our times.



Below is a site that will show you how this works.



http://www.squidoo.com/Reverse_Cell_Phon…Are reverse lookup for cell phones possible?
Yes, actually they can there is a certain program. And if your cousin was really annoying them or threatening them etc. he could really know where you live and you should have your cousin apologize to him right away!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment