Friday, January 27, 2012

Reverse number lookup? Help please!?

Hey all. Im getting these really weird threatening messages from some kid that knows me. I dont know his name. I did a reverse lookup it says he lives near me but it wont show me his name or address without making me pay money. Please, if you subscribe to these kinds of services look this number up for me. (847)648-1244 if you know of any free ones that give me the name and address and all the that stuff please post that too. PLEASE!Reverse number lookup? Help please!?
Here is another reverse phone look up provider you can try. I hope you can find out who is calling you. I use this site when I need to look up a number.Reverse number lookup? Help please!?
send me a message out side of yahoo answers so we can fix this person's problem

if that's something you would like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment