Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there a site in the UK that allows you to search for either an e-mail or mobile contact for an address?

Hi, I've been over in the states for the past few years and I'm wanting to surprise a few friends that I lost touch with. I have their landlines and home phone numbers but I much prefer either e-mail or texts instead of just turning up on their doorstep or unwittingly calling at an awkward time. Is there a site that will do a reverse address lookup and provide either an e-mail or mobile contact registered to it? There are similar sites in the states but there doesn't seem to be anything like it here. Any help would be great. Thanks!Is there a site in the UK that allows you to search for either an e-mail or mobile contact for an address?
Sorry Rosalyn there is no directory of mobile numbers and email addresses in the UK. In fact even the network operators don't know who has a lot of the numbers in use as they are pre paid and not registered.Is there a site in the UK that allows you to search for either an e-mail or mobile contact for an address?
noIs there a site in the UK that allows you to search for either an e-mail or mobile contact for an address?
No, I don't think so. It would be too dangerous, as they say.



Probably not many people would sign up to it, because someone could take their details and stuff.



Anyway, I'm not sure if this is entirely true, so I still hope you have good luck in finding one ^^



If you can't, then you may aswell ring them or visit them, and keep in touch.



Good Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment