Saturday, February 11, 2012

About blackmailing...?

I have a kind of crazy situation and I don't know what to do. I met this guy in new orleans and we hung out everyday I was there. My last night there we slept together but before that I left my 3500 dollar diamond studs in his bathroom. When I noticed I left them there I immediatly called him from the airport and told him. he told me he has them and will send them a.s.a.p.. Two days later he was saying the same thing. Now 5 days later he is no longer returning my calls (i feel so stupid). I really didn't expect to see him anyway but I'm pissed off and i feel betrayed. I have looked up his address and info by doing a reverse cell phone lookup. because he is a business man I was thinking of threating to tell police he slept with a minor (although i'm 21 but he doesn;t know that). I really want to scare him into sending me earrings. But how?? I know this sounds crazy and is my fault, please don't judge me.About blackmailing...?
Do you even know his last name? If the reverse phone lookup works, and you know his full name, definitely go to the police but dont falsify your case. Just be honest. Say you met a stranger, you spent time with him and he stole your earrings. Tell them that they are extremely pricey, and you would like to press charges for theft if he does not give them back. See what they say.. if they say you can actually do that, then you tell him that.



Otherwise, you may have to cut your losses... Def dont say he slept with a minor.. maybe you can find out where he works and file a complaint?



be careful next time!!!About blackmailing...?
well, if you tell police that he slept with a minor, and you're not a minor, then you'll be in seriously trouble. If you can, go back down there and get them. Call the local police down there or a lawyer and ask what you can do to get them back. File a lawsuit if you have to to get possession back or compensation.About blackmailing...?
I know you know this but I am going to say it anyway. You shouldn't sleep with anyone that you aren't going to make a commitment to first hand. You could honestly report him to the police that you tried to work with him to get your earings back but he isn't returning them. Or I do like your idea but that would get him in false trouble and lying isn't right and can kick you in the butt in the end. Try talking to the authorities and see what they can say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment