Saturday, February 4, 2012

Please help, reverse cell phone lookup?

i need a free one that provides a home address, my friend moved and i want to find her new house #Please help, reverse cell phone lookup?
There are no truly free sites as cell phone records are NOT public records. To get the information requires that records searches be performed by a legitimate agency and they DO charge for this. You will find all kinds of sites that claim to be "free" but all you will get for free is the city and state. I have tried my personal cell phone number in many of these sites and they do not give correct info even at that. They usually come back and tell me that it is a landline number, which I know it is notPlease help, reverse cell phone lookup?
Try this one:



http://www.wyty.com/Default.aspx



If that doesn't work yahoo has a huge directory of reverse phone look-up websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment