Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I think i have a stalker. i need help.?

A while back, i asked a question on here about someone repeatedly sending invites to add them to my yahoo chat/messenger thing. the address from the person was amr_roben24@yahoo.com.

well, i blocked them. and they stopped. but now, i keep getting messages from my yearbook.com with the same person trying to get me to add them on myyearbook. I dont even have one of those accounts. so, i did a reverse I.P. lookup, and the address was from sunnyvale california. Im in california as well, but here is the weird part. My husbands crazy ex-girlfriend lives in san jose. and that has the same area code as sunnyvale. and she has tried to add me to my yearbook and i never did. (im happy with my myspace) so what are the chances of it being her? or has anyone else gotten emails from the amr_roben24@yahoo.com before? please helpI think i have a stalker. i need help.?
Kind of odd that you would get tracked to a different site. I would typically assume it's just some random spammer, but I doubt a random spammer would track you like that. I googled that address and the first link goes to some Indian site.. Is your husbands ex Indian?



Why not accept the invite and talk to them? Best way to find out.I think i have a stalker. i need help.?
It's hard to say there are always crazies out there. Chances are good it is her if she is determined to cause someone trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment