Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap laptop to keep in my car for work?

purposes. Need white/yellow pages access, with reverse lookup, map quest, shopping. Sometimes I don't know the exact address. So, what cheap laptop could I hook- up into the cigarette lighter. Do I need to keep it hooked up all the time? I guess I need to have it wireless. What do I do or buy to make this laptop work, to get the internet?I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap laptop to keep in my car for work?
You will need a power converter for power supply, you don't need to hookup all the time. You will need an aircard and sign up with a cell phone company as your ISP provider then a laptop (any laptop) to work on what you need. A more higher price range GPS can work on most of the functions you want. You may consider GPS first before the laptop.I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap laptop to keep in my car for work?
If you want to use the internet while inside your car, you need a laptop with a Wireless WAN (aka WWAN) receiver. This uses technology like a cellphone uses to connect to the internet. I dont think they are cheap though.I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap laptop to keep in my car for work?
Try EBay, you can get some real good deals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment