Saturday, February 4, 2012

Identity theif lookup by email or name?

Someone stole my identity and from the investigating I've done through the companies charged, I have an email address of this person. Unless they are being sneaky, it seems she's using her first name and middle name in the email. I have verified it as a valid address. I have been trying to find a name or address linked to this, but I don't want to pay for a reverse lookup that might not get me anywhere. I also suspect it might be a neigbor or even a mail carrier who's done this. My email provider (which is the same service she's using) was no help in the customer service dept. I've filed a police report, but I so badly want this person found. Anyone have any ideas? If theres a site I can look up of peoples' names living in my area that doesnt require a last name to be entered, or know of a truly FREE reverse email finder site?Identity theif lookup by email or name?
Bunch here:



http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22%22E鈥?/a>



but they won't have better results from the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment