Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I keep getting phone calls from random #s on my cell phone...?

When these people call me i have either been in class and not able to answer my phone or just missed the call completely. when i call the number back they told me they got my number off of chat line?? i have never been on a chat line and when i tell them this they say well you left your number on my machine. this just started happening this past week and has happened 3X since thursday night. i tried to do a reverse lookup on the numbers and they come back cell phone numbers so i cant get a name w/o paying. this is really freaking me out that if they know my number, whos to say they dont know my address?!? what should i do about this???I keep getting phone calls from random #s on my cell phone...?
You can call your cell phone company and request the information or check your phone bill. You should let them know what you were told about the chat line and see if they have any suggestions what you should do to eliminate the problem.I keep getting phone calls from random #s on my cell phone...?
That is pretty weird... I'd say the best thing to do right now is block the numbers for the time being, at least until you can get more information or help... Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment