Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anyone know 866-262-9537 Natelli Law Office?

They call me about three times a week and leave a message on my answering machine as I do screen my calls. Their automated message says a law office but didn't give me a name in their automated message or who it was addressed to. I tried to do a reverse phone number lookup in other sites but turn up empty as 866 numbers can be anonymous. I called their 866 number on payphones numerous times(let them pay for charges for payphones and at late night, it is their voice mail)and they says Natelli Law Office (pronounced Nat Tell Lee). Seems they have 1 man and 3 women answering the 866 number but I never say anything and hang up.



Does anyone here know who they are? Are they scammers?Anyone know 866-262-9537 Natelli Law Office?
A check of the Lexis-Nexis directory reveals that there is no such law firm or individual attorney with the name of Natelli in the U.S.



Good luck!Anyone know 866-262-9537 Natelli Law Office?
they phoned my boss, office, house.Couldn't provide paperwork to substantiate claim.Contacted law society.Many complaints lodged.i got an apology %26amp; promise they would forward the papers.they never have.the law society is not impressed by Ms Natale operating collections under guise of a law office

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment