Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I block someone from using my cell phone number to obtain add'l info about me?

I just found out that people can obtain a full report on me, including my address, etc. using a reverse cell phone lookup. How do I keep this information private from people!!! Please help - all they have to do is pay a small fee and they can find my info...How do I block someone from using my cell phone number to obtain add'l info about me?
John,



Call your cell company and complain and tell them you will leave if they are selling your personal information...



That said, you would be shocked at how easy it is to get personal information about you online... Just go to Google and type in your first and last name and see what pops up...
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment