Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another address/phone listed in my name?

I did a reverse phone lookup of someone who called (telemarketer). For the hell of it I punched in my number as well.. I found 2 listings,



My Name, My address, My phone



and...



My Name, Address I don't recognize, My phone.



The address is close, the city it's in is 5 mins away, but I've never even heard of the street before and it sounds like an apartment.



I'm not an overly paranoid person, but it's very puzzling to me. Anyone have any ideas?Another address/phone listed in my name?
This is a local Identity theft - somebody is posing as you - probably rented the apartment - in your name - used your references too - this happens when you fill out a application for job, and it gets thrown out, instead is grabbed by employee for later use. Check this out, you don't need the aggravation. If they are posing as you - they can be arrested.Another address/phone listed in my name?
Are you sure the other phone number didn't have a different area code? That is very odd and I wouldn't think it possible for it to be legitimate. You might want to call the phone company and get your number changed.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment