Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've been getting emails in my inbox to: addresses I don't recognize.?

I found a couple emails in my inbox to different addresses which were not mine. I wonder if someone has an address in my name. Is there a site that will do a free reverse lookup? Why else would I get email with someone else's address? Two emails to different addresses which are not my own. Both are yahoo.I've been getting emails in my inbox to: addresses I don't recognize.?
i'm not sure how that works, but i had it happen before, i think its an email bot or something, but you can set your email options for it to catch unwanted junk mail,



first check your junk mail options and see how you have it set,



do you have it set to delete junk mail automatically, or for it to keep it a week or a month,,,,,,,



that and do you have the email set to seperate the junk mail, meaning do you have it turned on,



go to your email options and check your settings,



,,,,,,,,

kayI've been getting emails in my inbox to: addresses I don't recognize.?
Don't do anything with those emails except to delete them. They may look like they belong to someone else, but it is just a scammers trick. Scammers know that people are curious about other people's mail and will often open it. The simple act of open such an email could trigger an alert to the scammers that your email address is an active one. Then you'll receive way more spam mail than you can handle. The best policy to follow is to NEVER open emails from anyone you don't know and trust. Never!I've been getting emails in my inbox to: addresses I don't recognize.?
It's because the emails are being sent to a forwarding address, which then sends it to you and a ton of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment