Saturday, February 11, 2012

Domain search by contact/personal name?

Hi, :)



I think I already asked this a while back but I wanted some other answers too, from more people. :D



There are of course these WHOIS databases, where you can look up a domain owner's personal information, etc...



Is it possible, anywhere on the web, to do it in reverse, and look up a domain name by the contact address?



It would be like a lookup to see what domains a certain person owns, and their contact addresses, etc.



Is this kind of thing in existence? Anywhere at all on the web? Can you be absolutely certain?



If there is somewhere, could you please tell me where it is?



This isn't for me to stalk someone, it's me being stalked by someone else and i'm worried they could find me via my domains.



Thanks :o)Domain search by contact/personal name?
The only site I know which can possibly do something close to that is aboutus.org. I just tried that a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment