Saturday, February 11, 2012

Help me find the guy who stole my purse!?

Alright, to make a VERY long story short...my purse got stolen about a week ago, and even though I was very careful to cancel all my accounts before the thief had time to really screw me over, he did have access to some checks of mine from an account I rarely use. Well, homeboy decided it would be a good idea to pay his T-Mobile bill with one of my checks. Luckily my bank is really cool and I'm not going to be responsible for anything he wrote, but the problem is, he's got my social security card which makes me supernervous (I've already notified the credit agencies). But I would really like to find this S.O.B. Sooooo....I've done some research and the Fair Credit Reporting Act gives me the right to demand information about the account my check was attempted to be posted to. So, I call up T-Mobile and they gave me the name of the account and the number. Unfortunately no address because it's a prepaid phone and with those types of plans, you don't have to have an address. To make payments, you must have a billing address, but the theif supplied MY billing address to T-Mobile. (He has my drivers license too) So I have just a name and number. I've tried to do a white pages lookup of the name, reverse phone lookup and criminal record search but turned up nothing. However, when you call the cell phone number, someone answers. I hung up because I had no idea what to say. I don't want to scare the theif away because I plan on reporting my findings to the police, but without an address they refuse to help me. I'm thinking about calling the number and pretend to be someone else, like from a company or something, and see if they will "verify" their address for me so I can find them! So my question is, what should I make up to say? I'm not normally a very sneaky person but I really want to find the person who is making my life miserable!Help me find the guy who stole my purse!?
You need to push the police. Go further up the chain if you have to. You have a theif, and identity fraud on the other end of a phone. It's on them to go get the guy.



State police, county atty as well.Help me find the guy who stole my purse!?
Oh this is going to be so much fun! I like the way you sound by the way and I wish I could do this with you and find this guy. No matter what, just remember to have a good time. Anyway, you have a couple of options. You could facebook him around your area and then friend him. Maybe his address is on his facebook account. Or, you could send him a text message asking him if he's "still dealing" or something and that you really need over 3 grams (look at the laws in your state to see how much he'll get using NORML) or whatever'll keep him in jail for long. But, tell the Police about it, but don't show up yourself and then change your cellphone number. Or you could call him from a payphone and ask him if he's Mr. _____ _____ and then ask him for more information.



What's his name, btw? I could probably find more about this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment