Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need to know how to look up who an email address belongs to.?

The email address is a yahoo address, and I think it's a pretty new one, so it should be in a current Yahoo directory or something. But I need to do the REVERSE lookup, since I only have the email address, and not the name. I need to do a FREE search, since this is probably the only time I'll ever need to do this. I need to find out who is sending offensive emails to my son. Is there any way, without paying for it? Thanks.I need to know how to look up who an email address belongs to.?
If you got an email from some unknown source, you don't even need to open it. I don't ever open anything unless I know the source, and I certainly don't try to find out. I'm just trying to figure out why you'd need to know the person if the email address isn't familiar. It's probably junk, spam or scam. Just delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment