Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stolen Phone have some info, What can the police do?

My phone was stolen out of my purse along with some money.

I'm a minor i tried to file a report, but i can't so i'm having my parents do it for me

I told Sprint it was stolen, and it's now flagged



I have a palm pre with sprint. And we have family locator on the phone. It traced my phone (The theif left it on) to youngstown. It gave me an address/neighborhood. I used the locator on my brothers phone to see how accurate it was and pin pointed my house exactly.



That night i spent calling my phone it was answered once, no one said anything it was background noise in someones house i assume. I told them to call my brothers phone or my house phone to contact me. Then someone called my house phone ad left a message "stop calling"

My home phone gave me the number of who called.



The next morning i disabled the phone so they couldn't use it. And activated my old phone onto the number. I checked the call log on my phone online. It made one outgoing call after it was stolen to a number in youngstown. The SAME city my gps said it was in. I did a reverse phone lookup on the number and it gave me an address in youngstown



I called the number just to see if it worked It did a young women picked up. Few hours later the young women texted me using her phone. I told her my stolen phone had made a call to her number.

She got angry cussed my out for accusing her so on and so on.



so I have a gps location, 2 phone numbers, an address, I saw some suspicious kids near me so if i saw her again i could recognize her, what could the police do for me?Stolen Phone have some info, What can the police do?
really if its just a phone they will not do much thats why they ask you to get insurance on it so you can be protectedStolen Phone have some info, What can the police do?
phone ur service provider and ask them to block the phone.Stolen Phone have some info, What can the police do?
The police could track this pretty easily if it is still working. Just a matter if they will or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment