Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Should i look up the girl my bf cheated on me with?

her myspace is private (but i can hack into her account) n i have her phone number so i can easily do a reverse phone lookup and get her full name/address/annual income/ even her ss# lol. i'm just not sure if i should do it. i do want to see her cause ofcourse part of me wonders what he saw in her. i know she doesnt care about him and i know i look better than her (trust me, al three of us know it) which makes me wonder even more why he did it. suposedly they only kissed but in his myspace he messaged her saying he loved her. i'm not looking for advice as to whether i should stay with him. i've already made up my mind on that matter. i'm just going nutz now though, he really hurt me and she doesnt even care about him. every day i try to fight the urge to skin her alive n the web gives you alot of power, i know curiosity killed the cat but i still want to know everything about her from her hight to what preschool she went to. knowledge s power n i guess that's what i'm after. should i?Should i look up the girl my bf cheated on me with?
NO!!! no good would ever come out of it and it probably still won't answer any more of your questions... It will more than likely just create more questions and confusion for you and for what... It will not change the fact the he cheated on you.....

I can tell you why he did it... Your answer is because he is a jerk and he is not loyal, faithful, or committed and so the only thing that you should do for your own happiness is to distance yourself way from them both as far as possible and find yourself a real man that will treat you with respect and cherish you and love you the way that you deserve...Should i look up the girl my bf cheated on me with?
i knw where ur at... im wondering the same thing for myself.... i decided to do it, but her profile is private also.... sux but i think u should. ease ur mind

No comments:

Post a Comment