Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Should I break up with my boyfriend or am I over-reacting?

Why is my boyfriend always insisting he drives me to and from work? He keeps saying things like "cause i love you and want to be with you as much as I can" but my coworkers are saying he's "a controlling freak". Also he always comes into the office and waits for me in the lobby instead of in the car when he picks me up.

And then yesterday when we got home, I got a call from my boss and she needed to ask me about something and after I hung up I noticed he grabbed the phone to check the caller ID. He always does that so that doesn't bug me, but what bugged me was today I was looking at my Internet History and it looks like he used the Reverse Lookup thing where he was checking her address and looking up my Boss on google. I asked him about it and asked him why he was googling my boss %26amp; he said he thought her name looked familiar and he wanted to see if she went to the same high school as him. It turns out that she did go to the same high school, but that's because we live in a small town and almost everyone goes to the same high school. So I don't know what to believe and whether my friends and coworkers are right about him being "controlling"Should I break up with my boyfriend or am I over-reacting?
If you don't mind being controlled then it's fine. but if i was you, I would get very tired from this behavior from your boyfriend. I would probably ask him to give me some space and if he doesn't, then say good bye and move on girlfriend.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment