Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can an e-mail address be tracked down by its Inbox serial number?

Someone sent me an attachment. I viewed the source of the attachment and it said that it came from "Inbox_(a serial number identifying that particular Inbox). My question is: If that number corresponds to a certain e-mail address, how can I trace it back by a Reverse Lookup through that serial number? I've been looking on line and all I could find was e-mail reverse lookup tools but they do no go by the serial number I'm talking about. Can anyone tell me if and how this would be possible to do? Any links you might suggest? I truly appreciate your help.Can an e-mail address be tracked down by its Inbox serial number?
I know this may sound silly, but have you tried putting that inbox serial number on the web? You know, it you were looking for something on the web you would put in a key word or two. Just a chance, but what if you punched it in - look for the site -

No comments:

Post a Comment